Thursday, January 24, 2008

Mine is really big...

I'm sitting here trying to write a little something about false presenting, which a friend of mine defined in a rather simple way. He calls it, and this must have some reference to the fifties baby boomer culture, "keeping up with the joneses". The joneses are those unholy pricks that are the first to get HD/DVD/SOB/Vcast/Cable/ISP/ROTFLOL whatchamacallit installed in their house, and of course all the people of the neighboorhood have to get one too. The Joneses my be unholy pricks, but they deserve to be commended for keeping the economy running.

After all, if they had not bought the best and the most holy, then the sheep of the neighboorhood would not have cared. Sales would have dropped, stock market as well: recession.

People in the city I live in barely scrape by, month to month. Some of them buy lexus and pretend to be rich. I usually just ignore them, but on the off chance that I listen to my surroundings I hear the people talking behind their back. Usually it's snickers and laughs, and poking fun at the man who can not afford a lexus but buys it anyway. They must be really bored if they have nothing else to do.

oh fuck this, I honestly have nothing to say about people who buy lexuses to give the impression of wealth, because I have nothing to say to stupidity. Personally I couldn't care less if I was rich or poor, as long as I'm not shit on for scrubbing the toilet the wrong way. Hmm... in that case, I think I'd rather be rich. But if i am poor, I won't go fucking buying a fucking lexus, I'll buy books. Information, physics, mathematics, filesystems and maintenence. Maybe then I could learn enough to get some money and then be able to afford a lexus.

i'll say this, though. People with lexus must have small dicks. No, their not overcompensating, but a big dick would not fit under that dashboard. It's a niche market, which serves eunichs well. and with that, I sign off.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Well sir I must say that I agree with you about these people. One day we will Earn enough money to get away from these....people. Why, because they won't be able to afford such places as we live.