Tuesday, December 4, 2007

Cookies and Silk

I hate you.


Seems like such a trivial phrase, I hate you. Nowadays, we as americans hate everything. That computer not working? I fucking hate that fucking computer!

Really, it's not worth getting worked up over. Just make sure that the people or things you hate are worth hating. That way, when you die an old saggy maid, you'll have the fortunate aspect of knowing they were not forgiven. Forgiveness may be overrated, but it's either you forgive your mother for squeezing you out of that blessed place and into this hell, or you die and nobodies forgiven. But if you're dead, then count your lucky stars.

And mistletoe is among us. *sigh*...

2 comments:

Asal392 said...

I HATE YOU!!!!! j/k You're alright "I guess." No, really, I actually agree with you on this one, shocking I know. I think that it is just so crazy that dispite your foul language we're finally on the same page. Yay! How long did it take, since about early September? Oh, well...

Mistletoe huh? So is that a sigh of joy or frustration? Oh yah, thanks for all the advice lately, I think I would have gone MAD with out you being there for me. :)

Remember: mums the word...

Egoist said...

Do I detect a hint of myself in that minty fresh concoction of a breath?

Now I have to come up with something to top that, you lucky girl, you. >B)